The NMBHPA invites you to our 4th annual conference on Behavioral Health in our state. Created for behavioral health providers and leaders, this year’s focus is to help you transition to new models of care using future technology.
Thursday, May 18 – Friday, May 19, 2023
- Thought leader facilitation; conversions with your peers.
- Implementation of new services in advanced technology.
- Dimensions of Hybrid Care.
- Presentations by national experts.
- Door Prizes
- Discount Dinner Tickets
Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque
1000 Woodward Place, NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Attendees may book their conference guestrooms at a discounted rate. Register early. The discount applies to reservations made by April 18, 2023.
EXPERIENCE AND LEARN ABOUT:
• CEU’s: Social Work and Counseling, others TBA.
• Innovation and Technology in Behavioral Health
• Network with colleagues and friends from throughout New Mexico
Awards & Recognition:
• Nancy Jo Archer Lifetime Achievement Award
• NMBHPA Outstanding Service Award
Conference Registration opens on March 1, 2023.
Questions? Email us at: NMBHPA@nmbhpa.org
The NMBHPA invites you to help sponsor our 4th Annual Conference. Our theme has generated exciting presentations about how technology is impacting behavioral health. We are planning for 250 conference attendees including NMBHPA Members and other New Mexico Behavioral Health stakeholders. Our program appeals to a variety of administrative and business, clinical, and policy interests.
Click below to learn more.