Please mark your calendar for our 2nd Virtual Annual Conference!
“Innovation through Adversity -Transforming the Essential Work“
May 20th & 21st, 2021
Call for Presentations 2021
The New Mexico Behavioral Health Providers Association announces its 2nd Annual Virtual Conference to be held on May 20-21, 2021.
The conference goal is to share the successes and lessons you have learned in managing behavioral health services through the COIVD-19 public health crisis. There is a common belief that we will emerge from this crisis with an improved system of care and improved services. Join us while we discuss the changing landscape of mental and behavioral health across New Mexico and its future direction. COVID 19 has brought about rapid, unprecedented changes, which have required swift and creative adaptation in the delivery of services. In this Conference you will hear about various adaptations and dialogue on how this crisis has resulted in innovation and transformation of our workforce, clients, and the delivery of care.
BH agencies, government representatives, MCOs, and other stakeholders are encouraged to submit proposals. Each presentation should be 1.5 hours, including 15-30 minutes for Q&A and discussion, and should include a PowerPoint or other presentation materials. To be considered for CEU credit, Learning Goals must be stated and a licensed master’s level+ individual needs to be included as a principal in the presentation.
- Transforming the Worker
- From crisis to continuity-What is the structure of your organization now?
- Organizational Wellness Initiatives
- Maintaining Culture and Engagement
- How are we caring for our staff?
- How are we supporting the sense of purpose in our staff?
- How are we providing ongoing and quality supervision for those that require it?
- What ethical considerations must we consider?
- Client Transformations
- How has access to care changed?
- Who is thriving? Greater access lets clients consistently have treatment.
- Why are they thriving?
- How are they thriving
- What have been the barriers to client transformation?
- How do we support our client long term with COVID as an “accelerator”?
- How have our programs changes (BMS, MST, WRAP, PSR, IOP)?
- Delivery of client care and intervention transformation: Shifting resources
- How has delivery of client care and intervention transformed?
Other topics related to the conference theme may also be submitted including panel presentations on a particular service.
The Submission Deadline is Wednesday February 3, 2021.
To find out more, or to submit an abstract, click on the project link below.
Innovation through Adversity – Transforming the Essential Work. When you click on this link, you will land on our Submit Abstract page, and will be asked to set up an account with our virtual meeting host,CEvent. All information and documents related to your submission will be managed through this account.
First Annual Conference 2019: Available Presentations
Please find some of the presentations from our 1st Annual Conference below:
This event was generously sponsored by: